Monday, December 19, 2005

The Stones Have Rolled

Today was a momentous day this week. I stayed up Sunday night and worked on my paper. At 5:00 am this morning, Wendy looked up from bed, looked at me working at my computer, and said, "Have you not come to bed yet?" I turned around and said, "Five more minutes!" I crawled into bed at 5:15 am with a major draft completed. It is due tomorrow night, so I still have to revise the paper and interact with secondary sources, but at least the draft is done.

This afternoon, the other major problem in my life went away. That is a significant praise. Enough said. At least I don't have to go to the doctor....

We heard Vancouver had a bit of snow. It must be cute out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of the stones! Must have been painful. Glad they are past. Anything you can do to avoid a re-run?

Love you!