Friday, December 30, 2005

Colds, Cheese and Narnia

Have you ever tried to scream when you have no voice? Jason did his best to make the van spin and slide in the Target parking lot tonight. We got yet another snow storm last night and today, which is not unusual, except for the fact that the snow was wet, which is unusual. So, the spinning was a good try. The van is not the best vehicle to spin in the snow with!! Oh, and I can't scream because I have a cold and have lost my voice. My family has had fun making fun of me trying to talk.

It was a very special day here other than the fact that it is Friday! We were able to go to Costco (thank you Claudia and Ray!!) and get Tillamook cheese! Now I know that you all think I am extreme in wanting Tillamook when in all reality I am right next to Wisconsin where there are loads of cheese. Well, when you come and visit, I will give you a taste test and you will fully understand!!!! The cheeses from Wisconsin are the speciality cheeses that cost a lot, so I haven't tried the "really" good cheese here. Believe it or not, the Tillamook cheese is cheaper than the cheese from Super Target or Cub Foods! So, with very thankful stomachs, we are greatful for good cheese!! The kids and I probably looked like we were in a candy store, we were all grinning at the cheese when we saw it! We probably would have embarassed you all had you been there! :) That's what we get for being in the Loon state!!! Mordor-ky! (that's for you Trev and Bec.)

After Jason and I previewed the new Narnia movie, we weren't sure if the little girls should see it. But, on Monday after Christmas, we were all sitting around and decided to all go (thank you Mandi and Adam!). The kids loved The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, and can't wait for it to be out on DVD so they can watch it again. We haven't really let on that you can see it again in the theater.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just got off the phone with you and checking your blog now. Hurray for Tillimook! and same for Narnia. Glad the kids liked it. I am planning on buying the movie as soon as it comes out! Loved it.

Anonymous said...

Who taught Jason to spin vans or anything with wheels on it in the snow? Who ever should be asdhamed. Especially in a Target parking lot. Did he hit the Target?